The Canada Immigrant Investor Program is a visa program that allows foreign investors to obtain permanent resident status in Canada. It requires an investment of at least $800,000 in the Canadian economy, and applicants must have a net worth of at least $1.6 million. This program has been around since 1986 and has been popular among wealthy Chinese investors.
The investment must be made in a passive investment (not an operating business), and it must be held for five years before you can apply for citizenship. The investment can be made in any province or territory, as long as you are eligible for the program.
How To Apply For Canada Immigrant Investor Program
The Canadian Investor Immigrant Program is a great way to get your foot in the door of Canada. It’s fast, easy, and affordable—so if you’re interested in making the move, here’s what you need to know:
- First, you’ll need to fill out an online form with all of your details. This includes things like your name, address, and educational background. You’ll also have to provide information about your financial assets and net worth.
- Next, you’ll need to submit evidence of your financial assets. This can include bank statements and tax returns from previous years when you owned assets that have since been sold off or liquidated. For example: if you own a house but sold it recently (within 5 years), you’ll need to submit paperwork proving that fact.
- Finally, once the immigrant investor program canada documents is filed correctly and verified by immigration officials (which takes about one month), approval for permanent residency will be granted automatically!
What Are The Benefits Of Moving To Canada
Moving to Canada is a great way to live, work and study. Canada has a high quality of life and you can take advantage of the many benefits that come with living there.Here are some of the main benefits of moving to Canada:
- Canada has one of the highest standards of living in the world. In fact, it ranks seventh among all countries on the Human Development Index.
- The quality of education in Canada is world class, so you can study your favorite subject at one of the many universities in Canada without having to pay too much money for it.
- The climate throughout most parts of Canada is milder than other places around the world which makes it easier for people who live there year round without any problems whatsoever!
- Canada has universal healthcare, so if you get sick or injured, it won’t cost you anything to see a doctor or go to the hospital.
- Canada has a wealth of natural resources that can be used for fuel, food and other products. The country is also home to many mineral deposits such as copper, nickel and zinc.
- Jobs are easy to find: Canada has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world right now (about 5%), which means that there are lots of job openings available in every industry imaginable. Just check out any job site online and see how many jobs are listed!